Dragon Spirit

The Student News Site of Collierville High School

Dragon Spirit

Dragon Spirit

Prepping for College
Prepping for College
April 3, 2024
Book Releases of 2024
Book Releases of 2024
March 25, 2024
Photo courtesy of Billboard.
Beyoncé Goes Country
March 6, 2024

Is Santa Real?

Photo courtesy of wkm.com

There are a lot of big questions in the world, but the biggest of all is… if Santa Clause is real. Now I don’t know why I’m writing this article for high schoolers but I am. Despite popular belief Santa Clause is not real. I know that this is big news to a lot of you, but some already knew this. Those of you that did know Santa is not real are very smart. Here are just some of the reasons that he is fake.

The first reason that, Santa is fake because he cannot possibly deliver presents to every kid around the world in one night. This matters because many children would not get presents due to being too far away to get to in one night. Next, many people don’t have chimneys for Santa to use to get in the house. Almost everyone locks their doors at night so with no chimney to get into the house Santa could not deliver presents. Another reason Santa cannot be real is because we would hear Santa at night. Santa’s reindeer have lots of bells that should jingle and wake people up at night. Finally, Santa is not real because I have never got any presents. I am always good but always get coal every year.

Santa Clause cannot deliver presents to everyone, he can’t get through locked doors, and we can’t hear him at night are just some of the reasons that Santa Clause is not real. Some of you are just now realizing and this might be a

Santa Clause cannot deliver presents to everyone, he can’t get through locked doors, and we can’t hear him at night are just some of the reasons that Santa Clause is not real. Some of you are just now realizing and this might be a lot to process, so take some time and relax while the truth takes over. That is the answer to one of the biggest questions there is. Santa is fake and that’s just the truth now it’s your turn to figure out who gets you the presents you get for Christmas.