Dragon Spirit

The Student News Site of Collierville High School

Dragon Spirit

Dragon Spirit

Book Releases of 2024
Book Releases of 2024
March 25, 2024

Why Friends is the Best TV Show

Photo courtesy of iMDB

Friends is one of the most beloved tv shows of all time. It has been over 25 years since the show first aired, but it remains popular. Here are a few reasons why Friends is the best show ever. 

One reason that Friends is so loved is because it’s a comfort show. Most people use this show as a background noise to keep them company and to feel comfort when they are alone, or for something to put on when they don’t know what else to watch. With the shows’ heartwarming story about a group of friends and their hilarious, happy, or challenging moments, a lot of people can relate to the show, which drags in a large audience.

Another reason is that a variety of people feel nostalgia from Friends. Many viewers of the show grew up to watching it when it first aired in the 1990’s and throughout the early 2000’s. Watching the show lets people reminisce life back then and brings back memories of the 90’s culture and trends.

Lastly, Friends is overall a funny show. Friends is well-known for its hilarious jokes and comedic lines. The show allows any viewer of any age to relate to characters and laugh at their jokes with the shows timeless humor. Friends explores issues with friendships, family, and heartbreak, but nonetheless, the soul of the show lies in comedy. Those are a few reasons why Friends is the greatest shows of all time.