Dragon Spirit

The Student News Site of Collierville High School

Dragon Spirit

Dragon Spirit

Prepping for College
Prepping for College
April 3, 2024
Book Releases of 2024
Book Releases of 2024
March 25, 2024
Photo courtesy of Billboard.
Beyoncé Goes Country
March 6, 2024

Kanye & Bianca

Photo courtesy of wonderwall.com
Photo courtesy of wonderwall.com

Kanye West is no stranger to controversy. The artist has had his fair share, from jumping onstage during Taylor Swift’s acceptance speech to running for president, Kanye has had some extremely controversial moments.

Kanye is in the spotlight, this time for rumors about his new ‘wife.’ Kanye West started dating Bianca Censori in early January, and it was rumored the couple had gotten married in a secret ceremony just after they made the announcement they were together.

West (46) was married to Kim Kardashian for 8 years, and the couple had 4 children. Censori (28) was born in Australia and works as an architectural engineer for Yeezy.

Kanye referred to Censori as his ‘muse and an inside source confirmed he “heavily influenced her fashion choices.”

Censori just recently had a conspiracy come out that she is the child of a notorious crime family.

Recently, an Italian boating company stated, the couple was caught in “compromising positions while on a boat tour” prompting an investigation from Italian police.

Venezia Turismo Motoscafi, the boat company, decided to ban them both for life for committing such lewd acts.

Many people are concerned about Censor because she appears to be vastly different since being with West. Censori has been seen wearing risqué clothing and sporting a drastically different hair style. She had her long brunette hair shortened to a blonde pixie. There is speculation that Kanye is attempting to make Bianca look like Kim. With skin-tight clothing and impossible physique, the resemblance is uncanny.

Some of Censori’s friends have released statements regarding their relationship. One said “Bianca knew what she was getting into when she started dating Kanye. But she found him charming.” Another stated “Everyone is extremely concerned. This is not who she is. She is an incredibly outspoken and lively person who is never one to keep her mouth shut.” They all agree “[their] friendship with her hasn’t been the same in quite some time.”

An unknown source claims “Bianca knows how to grab headlines now, and she loves being Kanye’s muse because it gives her what she has always wanted – fame.” that sources also stated, “Her friends are done trying because she is a thirsty lost cause.”

West and Censori continue to cause controversy with their relationship, but neither have publicly addressed any rumors.