Dragon Spirit

The Student News Site of Collierville High School

Dragon Spirit

Dragon Spirit

Book Releases of 2024
Book Releases of 2024
March 25, 2024

Man Pulled Over for Driving with a Bull

Photo courtesy of AP News
Photo courtesy of AP News

When police in Norfolk, Nebraska got a call of a man driving with a cow in his car they could not believe what they were hearing. I mean would you believe it, but when they got, there were baffled to discover that a local man was driving with a bull, half the size of his car, in the passenger seat of his car. Yes, the passenger seat. Imagine you’re driving on the highway and look at the car next to you thinking you might see a dog, but no it’s a fully grown adult bull!

“The officers received a call referencing a car driving into town that had a “cow” in it,” Capt. Chad Reiman informed News Channel North-East Nebraska. “They thought it was going to be a calf, something small or something that would actually fit inside the small vehicle.” Maybe it was just a prank call or something like that.

Instead of the small calf or prank that they were obviously expecting, the animal was actually a ginormous Watusi Bull- A breed of cattle famous in Africa with gigantic horns. When the driver was pulled over at a traffic stop performed on his car, he was identified as Lee Meyer from nearby Neligh. Meyer told them that the large bull’s name was Howdy Doody, of all things. Is this a cartoon in real life?

“The officers wrote him some warnings,” states Reiman to the TV channel. “There were some citable issues with that situation. The officers decided to write him a warning and ask him to take the animal back home and leave the city.” Meyer – Whose car appeared modified for the bull to fit perfectly in his small car, swiftly did, before anyone was hurt.