Dragon Spirit

The Student News Site of Collierville High School

Dragon Spirit

Dragon Spirit

Prepping for College
Prepping for College
April 3, 2024
Book Releases of 2024
Book Releases of 2024
March 25, 2024
Photo courtesy of Billboard.
Beyoncé Goes Country
March 6, 2024

Kylie and Timotheé’s Budding Romance

Photo courtesy of The US Sun

This past week, Kylie Jenner and Timothée Chalamet were seen enjoying the last stop of Beyoncé’s Renaissance World Tour. The two were caught kissing and flirting with each other on multiple occasions throughout the concert. Her sister Kendall Jenner joined the two on their outing, seemingly also having a good time with the both of them.

Sources told People magazine that the couple is on month number six of their relationship and that “he makes Kylie happy” and “is a charming, very loving and protective” of her. The insider also revealed that their relationship is “fun and uncomplicated” since he “has his own life and understands that Kylie needs to prioritize their kids.” 

Months before the concert when pictures of the lovebirds first surfaced, Us Weekly reported that the two are in a very casual relationship and had not been able to see each other often due to their busy schedules. Luckily, this summer they were able to see each other more which allowed them to “grow much closer as the days [went] by”.  Timothée has even met some of Kylie’s family members such as Kris and Kendall Jenner. Sources say that they “really like him and think he’s different from anybody Kylie has dated in the past”. 

Though this couple was unexpected, fans of both are glad to see that they are happy together and hope to see more of them together as their relationship grows.

It is unknown what her ex, Travis Scott, thinks of her new relationship. However, the two have continued to support each other even after their breakup for the sake of their daughter Stormi, 5, and son Aire, 18 months. Many people on social media have stated that they were glad to hear that Kylie is done with “using black men as an accessory” to create mixed babies, a controversy that all the Kardashians have been accused of.