Dragon Spirit

The Student News Site of Collierville High School

Dragon Spirit

Dragon Spirit

Book Releases of 2024
Book Releases of 2024
March 25, 2024

Group Activities for Halloween

Photo courtesy of MarthaStewart.com
Photo courtesy of MarthaStewart.com

Do you want some fun activities to do with your friends over Halloween? There are many activities to do with your friends but here are some of the best ones. First of all, going to a pumpkin patch is a fun way to pick a good pumpkin for decoration. Second of all going to a haunted house is scary fun with your friends. Finally going trick-or-treating is a good way to have fun and get candy.

Going to a pumpkin patch is fun but which one should you go to? One of the best pumpkin patches to go to is Falcon Ridge Farm. With many activities such as a corn maze, pony rides, and many other attractions. Falcon Ridge is a great place to have fun with family and friends. Haunted houses are a scary place to have lots of fun but if you want the best then go to Cedar Hill’s Haunted Farm. Cedar Hill has many fun attractions such as their “haunted Hayride” and “Trail of Terror” and is sure to be scary for you and your friends. Trick-or-treating is the best way to gets loads of candy but where can you get the most. By going to the Town Square Park in Collierville you can be a part of Scare on the Square which has games, music, food, and trick-or-treating, with the amount of people there it is sure to get you the most candy.

Falcon Ridge, Cedar Hill, and Scare on the Square are some of the best places to have fun with your friendsWith all the amazing activities they have such as corn mazes, haunted houses, scary rides, and exiting games to play with your friends, you can make this year your best Halloween yet. That is the best way to spend your Halloween. Don’t forget to stay safe, have fun, and get lots of candy!